Education and fellowship training at Narayana Nethralaya inspires young ophthalmologists to grow into confident and self-reliant super specialists. The institute encompasses training to budding doctors under various domains. Fellowship in Phaco-refractive is a distinguished amalgamation of hands on training, research and clinical enhancement.
- Qualification: Fellowship opportunity is offered to trainees with minimum qualifications: MS/DNB.
- How to apply: The applicants are asked to submit their CV following which an interview is scheduled for further assessment.
- Duration of fellowship: 24 months
- Stipend: 56,000/- per month
- For any queries please contact :
Email to : email@example.com
Call: +91 9481840204, +91 9449029480
We, here at Narayana Nethralaya have optimal wet lab facilities for trainees, that is effectively supervised. Need of the hour-Virtual simulator based training is also provided to improve hand eye coordination. The candidates initially get to assist and and subsequently operate on camp patients while ensuring patient safety. The fellows also get a chance to operate on high end machines like Catalys and Lensex( Femto second laser) independently. The goal is to coach the young ophthalmologist to become highly ethical and meticulous trained phaco specialist.
Over the years, NN fellowship training program has evolved to incorporate research and academics at its very foundation. Array of academics -case based discussions, presentations, seminars and journal clubs keep the trainees not just intellectually engaged but also help to keep their clinical acumen sharp. Our fellows are motivated to present their research at various national and international podiums. This period of research is an extremely exciting time that opens up new avenues – attending scientific meetings, contributing to translational research and winning awards.
If RGUHS – YES
Admission fee: Rs. 22,400/- per candidate for fellowship course
Instruments – Cornea / Refractive – Topography
- Glue BCL
- Suture removal
- FB removal
- CL trial
- Cornea- TPK, OPK, DALK, DSEK, DMEK, PDEK, corneal tattooing, triple procedures
- Ocular surface-Pterygium, patch graft, SLET,AMG,MMG,Tenonplasty, OSSN excision, Dermoid excision
- Refractive- CXL, TPRK+CXL, PRK, LASIK, SMILE,INTACS
International applicants – can opt for short term observational or long term fellowship.
Contact person: Ms. Cynthia Roy (Head of Department – International)