- Writing Scientific Content
- Communication and Collaboration
- Review and Editing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Medical Training materials
- Quality Assurance
- Research and Analysis
Qualifications & Skills
- A degree in medicine (ophthalmology/optometry preferred), pharmacy, life sciences, or a related field.
- Qualifications in medical writing or communication are a plus
- Strong scientific background and knowledge of ophthalmic medical devices and drugs
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to translate complex scientific concepts into understandable language for different audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in writing/creating scientific content for medical communications such as posters/papers at scientific conventions and evidence of writing (as primary author) or providing editorial assistance for peer reviewed publications.
- Strong knowledge of various reference styles and publication guidelines
- Proficiency in using scientific literature databases and reference management tools
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities for accurately interpreting and presenting scientific data.
Job Experience: 0
Job Location: Bommasandra
No. of vacancies: 1