Narayana Nethralaya Stem Cell Research Centre (NNSCRC) is part of our Tissue Engineering Laboratory in Stem Cell Research. In this we offer student-training program, pilot studies and projects with a number of modules to all life science students. GLP/GTP grade cell culture facility is furnished to carryout standardizations for upcoming projects from MSC/MD/DNB/MS/PhD students.
The Hospital conforms to ICMR “National guidelines for Stem cell research and therapy” and gets clearance from the Hospital’s IC-SCRT (Institutional Committee for Steghm cell research and therapy).
All the interested students for training program will have to register in advance by paying the registration fees in form of DEMAND DRAFT (DD).
- Academic projects as part of graduate / post graduate courses in life sciences & related areas.
- The students can put forward their own ideas for the project work which shall be encouraged by us based on the feasibility and time span.
- Projects for working professional from pharma /biotech companies as well as post M.Sc/B.Sc.
- Projects for students selected under Biotechnology Consortium of India Limited (BCIL)*.
Duration & Fee Structure
- 3 months- INR 30,000 /-
- 6 months- INR 50,000 /-
- * BCIL students are exempted from paying any fee.
- Dates are available throughout a year. The processing of application takes 4-5weeks. Hence, students are advised to contact 6-8 weeks a head of their prospective starting date of project.
- The concerned person should contact us with CV, plan of work and other related requirements.
- Pursuing and acceptance would be decided based on each case and project feasibility.
How to Approach?
Demand Draft Details:
Payment can be made by Demand Draft favouring “ M/s. Narayana Nethralaya Foundation ” To be sent to –
Stem Cell Research Laboratory,
Narayana Nethralaya post graduate Institute of ophthalmology
Narayana Health City,
Bommasandra, Hosur road,
Bangalore 560 099,
For further details contact us:
Dr. P. Murugeswari
Tel: +91-80-6666-0688,0722 / +91-80-6666-0655-0658