Qualification: Graduate in Occupation Therapist, Vision Therapist and RCI Certified
Experience: 0-1 years of experience in Rehab
- Empathy for parent and relate to children
- Should have the Knowledge of the milestones of typical children from birth to three years
- A holistic view of the baby from birth to two years
- Should be aware and have worked with different neurological or genetic conditions that children have
- Should be able to give basic intervention in all domains of development especially for children 2 years and below.
- Early intervention is more than just therapy it is the stepping stone for a child with special needs
- Counseling, rehabilitation plan.
- Doing the demonstration to parents for vision stimulation activities.
- To create and design toys and teaching materials for these children.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports and maintaining patient registers (NN1)
- Maintaining departmental stock/equipment’s
- Data entry of any department/hospital related content.
- To engage in any activity of the department/hospital which arises from time to time
- Work more on field of early Intervention.
- Parental training programs need to be done.
- May be posted to other NN units and outreach as the need arises.
Job Experience: 0 1
Job Location: Rajaji Nagar
No. of vacancies: 1