Dr. Zia Sultan Pradhan
Work Experience: Previously an assistant professor at CMC, Vellore. Joined Narayana Nethralaya as a glaucoma consultant in 2015.
Practice location: NN Rajajinagar
Days & timing of availability for each centre: Monday 8am-5pm; Tuesday 8am – 1pm; Wednesday to Saturday 8am – 5pm.
Dr. Zia has trained in ophthalmology at the Christian medical college (CMC), Vellore and then undergone fellowship training in glaucoma at the University of Toronto, Canada. She previously worked as an assistant professor in CMC, Vellore and moved to Bangalore in 2015 when she joined Narayana Nethralaya.
Education & Training
1. Basic medical education (MBBS) from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai.
2. Residency in ophthalmology (DNB Ophthal) from the Christian Medical College, Vellore.
3. Observer in department of Neuro-ophthalmology at the Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia.
4. Clinical fellowship in glaucoma and anterior segment surgery from the University of Toronto, Canada.
5.Trainee in Ocular pathology at the Ross Eye Institute, Buffalo, New York.
6. PhD scholar from University of Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Achievements & Awards
1. D.B Chandra-Disha award for the Best Glaucoma Paper at the All India Ophthalmic Society Conference held in 2019
2. Best Glaucoma paper at the Southern Regional Ophthalmic Conference (SROSCON – KOSCON) held in 2018
3. Best poster at the 18th Annual conference of the Glaucoma Society of India in 2018
4. Best Glaucoma paper at the All India Ophthalmic Society Conference held in 2018.
5. Best Glaucoma paper at the Karnataka Ophthalmic Society Conference (KOSCON) in 2017.
Total Reviews – 43
Good ( Dr.Zai Pradhana)
The user didn’t write a review, and has left just a rating.( Zia pradhan)
Excellent( Dr.Zai Pradhana)
Good treatment and good staff(Dr. Ziapradhan)
Dr Zia s pradhan have did my eye check up and it was excellent and good cooperation the way of treating is excellent thanks
Dr.zia treatment is exelent and I’m happy
Good stafs and good treatment (Dr. Zia pradhan)
Dr. Zia treatment is oswam all is well glaucoma department is good