Dr. Luci Kaweri
Specialization: Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Work Experience: 6 Years
Practice location: NN Rajajinagar
Days & timing of availability for each centre: Monday to Saturday 8am to 5pm
Completed her MBBS from Seth GSMC and KEMH Mumbai. MD from AIIMS (New Delhi). Received gold medal in the same, MD from Jan 2011 to Dec 2013 Presently working as a consultant in Narayana Nethralaya-1, Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
Education & Training
MBBS- KEM Hospital and Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai 2004-2010
MD Ophthalmology – RP centre of Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi,
2011-2013 (Gold Medalist)
Fellowship in Phacoemulsification and Refractive Surgery, RGUHS, Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore 2014-2015.
Achievements & Awards
1. Best paper award for “Use of fibrin glue for skin-grafting in cases of cicatricial ectropion” at the Asia ARVO, Delhi, India.-2013
2. Best paper award for “Current review and simplified five point management algorithm for keratoconus” at American society of cataract and refractive surgeons, San Deigo, USA 2015.
3. Best paper award for “Cone location to determine the outcome of combined topo-guided photorefractive keratectomy and corneal collagen cross-linking” at American society of cataract and refractive surgeons, San Deigo, USA 2015.
4. Shiv Prasad Hardia Award for the best paper in Refractive surgery in AIOS 2016.
5. ‘Innovation of 2019’ award in Women ophthalmic society conference 2019
6. Best paper award in MOSCON and BOA 2019 for Correlation between lens densitometry, dysfunctional lens index and quality of vision in presbyopia
7. Best eposter award for aberrometry changes and quality of vision parameters in anterior lenticonus
‘Live surgery of Phacoemulsification with Trifocal Intraocular lens’ in Women Ophthalmic Society Conference in Hyderabad 2018
Organising Committee member in Curbside Clinic 2015, Right Call in Cataract and Refractive surgery 2016
Trainer for long term fellows in Phacoemulsification
Hands on Course foundation for post graduates in 2019
Invited speaker in Bangalore Ophthalmic society, Alcon meet, ? Clinic in 2019, KOSCON 2019, International SICS conference, YOSI 2019
Organiser for Live surgery session in WOS 2019
Total Reviews – 643
Dr Luci Kaweri. Treatment is good everything was very systematic everything was very good ..
Dr Luck Kaweri excellent Dr in narayana nethralaya
Dr luci kaweri treatment was good and services good.thankyou
Dr Luci kaweri We had a first cataract surgery for my father, as per my father’s feedback his overall experience is very good. The way of surgeon talking and explaining about procedures to patient very calmly during surgery day and checkups also. We preferred for second time as earlier my mother also had surgery here itself. Thanks 😊
Luci kaweri we are very thankfull
Dr luci kawari was the sergion who well treated the patient and bacause of her well being and her sensiarity the Sergary was all done perfect. Thanks to dr luci kawari..
Doctor Luci Kaweri ji – treatment provided is excellent and most cordial behaviour with human values. God bless her. Support Staff Kiran has a very good nature and helpful. Very punctual during initial pressure checks when patients arrive. Thanks Dr. Tarun Kumar Banerjee Ex. Professor BHU, Varanasi
Dr. Luci KAwERI We are hapoy with all service
Dr luci Kaweri treated my mom shamanthakamani for right eye cataract, my mom is able to see things pretty clearly post cataract ,thanks to the doctor
Dr Luca kaweri Very good doctor we r very thankful to her