*She did her MBBS from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical college, New Delhi followed which she completed her MS (ophthalmology) from Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College in 2013. Subsequently, she worked as a Senior Resident at Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College from 2013-2016.
* During her Senior Residency, she underwent extensive training in Cataract surgery, management of Corneal & Ocular Surface disorders and Refractive Surgery . She was also actively involved in training and education of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
* After completing her Senior Residency, she worked as a consultant (Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery) at Neera Eye Centre, Daryaganj, New Delhi from February 2017 to June 2018.
* She was awarded the degree of Fellowship of International council of Ophthalmology(UK) in 2015. She has many publications in multiple national and international journals
* She has presented at various national and international conferences including at the EuRetina Congress 2014 at London, UK (for which she was also awarded a grant from ICMR). She has also given various talks and has been an invited faculty in the field of Cornea in various National Conferences.
* She was posted as a specialist doctor (Ophthalmology) at Commonwealth games held in New Delhi, 2010.
* She is a life time member of All India Ophthalmic Society, Delhi Ophthalmic Society, Indian Society of Cornea and Refractive Surgery.
* Her areas of interest include Cataract surgery, dry eye management, Keratoconus, Management of microbial keratitis, Corneal Transplantation and Ocular surface disorders.
Reviews of Dr Pooja Jain ( 01 Reviews)
|Ramakumar A (Google Review)|
Over whelmed by the human approach by the doctors whom I consulted Dr Pooja Jain and Dr Harsha in particular. Awesome response to my enquiries about my eye problems. Thanks a ton..