*She did her MBBS from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical college, New Delhi followed which she completed her MS (ophthalmology) from Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College in 2013. Subsequently, she worked as a Senior Resident at Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College from 2013-2016.
* During her Senior Residency, she underwent extensive training in Cataract surgery, management of Corneal & Ocular Surface disorders and Refractive Surgery . She was also actively involved in training and education of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
* After completing her Senior Residency, she worked as a consultant (Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery) at Neera Eye Centre, Daryaganj, New Delhi from February 2017 to June 2018.
* She was awarded the degree of Fellowship of International council of Ophthalmology(UK) in 2015. She has many publications in multiple national and international journals
* She has presented at various national and international conferences including at the EuRetina Congress 2014 at London, UK (for which she was also awarded a grant from ICMR). She has also given various talks and has been an invited faculty in the field of Cornea in various National Conferences.
* She was posted as a specialist doctor (Ophthalmology) at Commonwealth games held in New Delhi, 2010.
* She is a life time member of All India Ophthalmic Society, Delhi Ophthalmic Society, Indian Society of Cornea and Refractive Surgery.
* Her areas of interest include Cataract surgery, dry eye management, Keratoconus, Management of microbial keratitis, Corneal Transplantation and Ocular surface disorders.
Reviews of Dr Pooja Jain ( 05 Reviews)
|Vishwanath S (Google Review)|
Dr pooj a Jain did cataract to my wife there are no words to describe where it went on excellent absolutely trouble free.we need more no if doctors and hospital like this. Dr .Anirudh saw my wife for retina problem where he treated so well.Dr Harsha saw me for my glaucoma problem where he did laser for aqueous humour problem.his kind Ness I cannot describe for my daughter contact lens she is so happy with the check up she under went. Totally this is not a hospital but a Temple for humanitarian service.this I am not exaggerating because I have worked in three hospitals of. Blore 30 years back.excellent care ,doctors and all staffs thanking you s.vishwanatha.retd scientist cftri Mysore.
|Arpitha (Google Review)|
My mother had a catarite operation hear…. Nw she abale to see properly…staff r good hear and Dr Pooja Jain also treat nicely…..
|Sami Ahmad (Google Review)|
Hospital is one if the best in Bangalore. Will recommend to everyone. We visited Narayana Nethralaya thinking about cataract surgery of my father as prescribed by some other hospital in Bangalore. But Dr Pooja Jain checked and clearly informed that surgery is not needed now. Very friendly environment.
|Mridul Bagga (Google Review)|
The surgeon miss pooja jain is very thorough n professional in her expertise. A very patient n knowledgeable doctor. The hospital staff is very courteous and professional. All the task are done proactively and effectively and it is the best eye Hospital that I have visited. The process is so well established that you are automatically informed and guided. Feels like you are in a hospital in US or UK. For cataract issues, look no further, no better place than Narayana. Very effective economical, professional, courteous and knowledgeable.
|Ramakumar A (Google Review)|
Over whelmed by the human approach by the doctors whom I consulted Dr Pooja Jain and Dr Harsha in particular. Awesome response to my enquiries about my eye problems. Thanks a ton..